CoV 2019, whose genetic material is single-stranded RNA and is a member of the corona family, is a pathogen with a strong pandemic effect, identified in November 2019. The genome sequenced CoV 2019 (Genbank acc. MN908947) shows high similarity to the SARS virus.
- KrosQuant SARS-COV-2 (2019 nCOV) Real-Time PCR Kit scans N1, N2 gene regions on the N gene determined by WHO and USA-CDC.
- KrosQuant SARS-COV-2 (2019 nCOV) Realtime PCR Diagnostic Kit detects SARS-COV-2 (2019 nCOV) from respiratory tract samples (nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal, sputum and bronchoalveolar lavage samples).
- In the diagnostic kit, RNAse P(RP) mRNA, which is found at the mRNA level in humans, was chosen as the internal control.
- The kit, which receives radiation from FAM wavelengths, works with only one tube.
- The kit also includes a positive control and a negative control.
- The RNA isolation step is recommended before using the kit, and our kit has a Real-Time PCR run time of approximately 90 minutes.
PCR Instruments validated for use with our Kit
- Roche LightCycler 480
- Roche LightCycler 96
- Roche LightCycler Nano
- Qiagen Rotor Gene Q
- Qiagen Rotor Gene Series
- Corbett Realtime PCR
- BMS Mic
- Biorad CFX Connect
- Biorad CFX96
- Applied Biosystem ABI 7500
- Applied Biosystem ABI 7500 Fast
- Applied Biosystem ABI StepOne
- Applied Biosystem ABI StepOne Plus
- Thermo Scientific Quant Studio 3-5-7
- Agilent Aris Mix
- Slan Realtime PCR
- Tianlog Genesy
- Stratagene Mx3500p