PCR Biosystems was founded in 2012 in the UK, with a focus on the production of more efficient enzymes for the manipulation of DNA and RNA.
Since their inception, they have developed a range of PCR reagents that maximize efficiency and sensitivity, from the simplest to the most demanding reactions.
Among their major products:
- Lyophilisable and Air-Dryable Reagents
- qPCR Master Mixes (Both SyGreen and probe-based)
- NGS Kits and Reagents
- High-performance DNA polymerases, buffers and ready mixes for reliable PCR
- Thermostable reverse transcriptases and cDNA synthesis kits
- Fast, convenient and column-free extraction of PCR-ready DNA
- Isothermal Amplification of DNA and RNA Targets